Our golf clinics help those new to the game experience the ultimate enjoyment of golf while learning the fundamentals – the full swing, chipping and putting.
A P.G.A. Professional teaches you basic etiquette and the rules of the game. Instructor Assignments are Subject to Change.
All Clinics Require Advance Registration.
Type of Golf Clinic
If you would like to try out golf for the first time and looking to have fun while taking up the game, this clinic is perfect for you!
• Learn the fundamentals of the Long game – Short game and Putting
• Create fun games and competitions
Corporate Golf Clinic
Tired of same old routine in your company events?
Elevate all your company events with a golfing itinerary that will make a lasting impression to your employees, clients and help you:
• Learn the fundamentals of the Long game – Short game and Putting.
• To build better rapport between colleagues so that everyone ultimately likes each other better than before.
• For colleagues to get an experience of working well together, resulting in an increased desire to do so back at the work place.
• An increased desire to cooperate and help each other out.
• The injection of some fresh enthusiasm back to the office.
• To learn skills that can be applied to the work place.
We tailor events to all different types of clientele, group of friends, large and small companies, charitable organizations, associations, clubs, sports teams, and schools for a variety of functions such as corporate client entertainment meetings, employee team building functions, reunions and other special events.
Note: Need at least 3 players to conduct a Golf Clinic.